Learn everything you need to know to successfully photograph a meteor shower.
From planning your observing night and composition to what equipment to use and its optimal configuration
Saturday, August 1st at 20h (UTC+1, Irish local time)
What will you learn during this webinar?
- What meteor showers are and why they occur always the same dates
- The peak dates of all the remaining main meteor showers of 2020
- Where to look in the night sky for the Perseid meteor shower
- Equipment needed to photograph a meteor shower
- What lens to pick: the battle between field of view and sensitivity
- Camera configuration (ISO, exposure times, image sequence…)
- Composition taking into account the sky visible during the meteor shower
- Star trackers and meteor showers: a good combination?
- Imaging processing techniques
Register now to this free webinar filling out the form below
Data is used following the EU regulation of data protection (GDPR 2016/679). The information you provide will be saved at the Mailrelay servers and will never be sold or shared with third parties.
This webinar is organised in collaboration with: