Your privacy is important to me. In this privacy statement I explain what personal data I collect from my users and how I use it. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this website the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- I never share my users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Antonio Martin-Carrillo on behalf of Skywonders, has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process at Skywonders comes from:
- Subscription form
- Registration from to one of our webinars
- Sales form
- Blog Comments
The data provided through the contact form is not archived and is only used at the time of sending the email.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only require strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible. Skywonders never saves your payment details like credit cards, debit cards or Paypal accounts.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Skywonders is treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Antonio Martin-Carrillo (Skywonders) will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Course request form: To request any of the courses that Skywonders makes available to its users, we request the following personal information: Name, surname, email and address. The information collected will allow requesting the corresponding service for a possible offline processing. Requests will be answered by email.
- Purchase form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in our particular contracting conditions for each product or service where contact and payment details will be required. We request the following personal information: Name, surname, email and full address. These data can be modified at any time from the “My account” page and are hosted on the Register365 servers.
- Registration Form: In this case, the following personal information is requested: Name, Email, in order to create an account in my system and to have access to its functionalities. These data can be modified at any time from the “My account” page. The data provided is located on the Register365 servers within the EU.
- Subscription form: In this case, the following personal information is requested: Name, Email (and sometimes city and country), in order to access certain services such as webinars, ebooks, etc. and subscribe to the newsletter. The data provided is located on Mailrelay’s servers within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on Skywonders blog posts, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the above.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Antonio Martin-Carrillo (Skywonders) will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
Skywonders does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
By browsing https://skywonders.ie, unidentifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how our services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analitycs
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.skywonders.ie , shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.skywonders.ie analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.skywonders.ie (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Register365, domiciled in Ireland. More information at: https://register365.com . Register365 processes the data in order to carry out its hosting and email services to Antonio Martin-Carrillo (Skywonders).
Web platform: This website has been created using tools created by The WordPress Foundation. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation processes the data in order to carry out its web platform services to Antonio Martin-Carrillo (Skywonders).
Email marketing: Mailrelay is the company based in Madrid (Spain) that develops all email marketing activities for Antonio Martin-Carrillo (Skywonders). The data provided in the forms is stored on their servers. More information at: https://mailrelay.com.
Secret and data security
https://www.skywonders.ie undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to save and adapt them. all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website is in the process of obtaining an SSL certificate to guarantee maximum security. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and safely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Skywonders cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Antonio Martin-Carrillo will ensure that any person who is authorized by Skywonders to process the customer’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident arises, upon Skywonders realization, it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to https://www.skywonders.ie, exonerating Antonio Martin-Carrillo (Skywonders), from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
Antonio Martin-Carrillo, as administrator and director of Skywonders, reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Antonio Martin-Carrillo will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://www.skywonders.ie does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, https://www.skywonders.ie undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document reviewed on 04-06-2019.